Established in 2006, Avatrade with 200,000 registered customers globally has been an innovative pioneer in online trading. Headquartered in Dublin Ireland, AvaTrade operates in a number of countries with regional sales offices in Paris, Dublin, Milan, Tokyo, and Sydney. The company’s trading volumes surpass $60 billion per month with more than 2 million trades, executed a month. AvaTrade as a Forex broker is committed to providing a safe trading environment for its traders. It took the combined effort of finance professionals and experts in web-commerce to realize the goal of perfecting the online trading experience.
AvaTrade provides over 200 instruments to trade including commodities, indices, stocks, and cryptocurrencies. To facilitate this trade, AvaTrade offers a desktop, tablet, mobile and web-based trading platform both from AvaTrade’s own trading platform, AvaTradeAct, and MetaTrader 4. AvaTrade offers both fixed and variable spread accounts with the spread starting at 0.9 pips. For safety and regulatory purposes, the clients’ funds are held in a segregated account from that of the company’s funds. AvaTrade is licensed and regulated to operate in Europe, Australia, Japan, British Virgin Islands, and South Africa.
AvaTrade is regulated by a number of authorities depending on the jurisdiction. AVA Trade EU Ltd is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland, AVA Trade Ltd is regulated by the B.V.I Financial Services Commission, AVA Capital Markets Australia Pty is regulated by the ASIC, AVA Capital Markets Pty is regulated by the South African Financial Services Board, and AVA Trade Japan K.K. is regulated in Japan by the FSA and the FFAJ.
AvaTrade provides two options for unique trading accounts for their clients including;
- Real Account- clients begin trading instantly with their money.
- Demo account- Clients begin by enjoying up to $100,000 in virtual money and use it to practice their trading skills and perfect their trading strategies.
Trading Platforms and Software
AvaTrade offers a number of trading platforms and software including;
- MetaTrader 4
- Automated trading platforms including; including Mirror Trader, Zulu Trader among others
Trading platforms come in downloadable options, web-based, and mobile trading versions. All platforms are designed with a user-friendly interface and user-centric approach to maximize the ease of use for both entry-level and expert level traders.
Deposit and Withdrawal Options
Deposit and withdrawal options include;
- Credit and Debit cards
- Wire Transfers
- Electronic wallets- such as PayPal, Web money, Neteller and Skrill
Each payment method is safe and secure.
AvaTrade offers a wide category of markets for traders to participate in. They include:
- Forex- AvaTrade being an internationally regulated broker allows traders to trade more than 50 currency pairs, with competitive spreads starting at 0.8 pips and leverage of up to 400:1.
- Cryptocurrencies- AvaTrade currently offers a wide range of top digital currencies, with competitive swap rates and leverage of up to 20:1, for pairs such as Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.
- Government bonds- AvaTrade offers a range of US, Europeans and Asian government bonds with spreads starting at $0.03 and leverage of up to 100:1.
- Stocks- AvaTrade is a platform where traders can buy stocks CFDs in major corporations listed on the NYSE, NASDAQ, and London Stock Exchange among others, with a leverage of up to 20:1.
- Indices- AvaTrade offers a wide range of stock indices from the US, European and Asian stock indices, with a leverage of up to 200:1.
- Exchange Traded Funds- get up to 20:1 in leverage.
- Commodities- Trade gold, silver, copper, and platinum among others, with a leverage of up to 200:1.
AvaTrade offers a promotional offer to all new clients. When a new client opens a new account with AvaTrade, they receive a bonus of 35 for a deposit of $100-$299, 100 for $300-$499, and 175 for $500-999, among others with the maximum bonus being 14000 for $40,000 deposit and above. The promotion is available to USD, EUR, AUD, and GBP base currency accounts.
Customer service representative at AvaTrade.com can be reached via email through the contact us page on the AvaTrade.com, or through live chat on the website. Additional contact details include the phone numbers of customer support from Australia, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand, South Africa, Nigeria, China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, South Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Bahrain, and United Arab Emirates.
AvaTrade is subject to intense scrutiny of EU regulations over its financial activities. AvaTrade.com is licensed and regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland, B.V.I Financial Service Commission, ASIC, Financial Service Board of South Africa and FSA Japan. Their basic data encryption protocols and server security is characterized by the latest cybersecurity developments.
AvaTrade is an internationally recognized CFD provider. It features multiple trading platforms designed to interfaces to be used by their clients’ regardless of their experience levels. Clients have the option of beginning with either a demo trading account or a real trading account. AvaTrade is licensed and regulated by a number of authorities including the Central Bank of Ireland among others.