Market.com is a brand owned and operated by Safecap Investments Ltd. Safecap is a subsidiary of Playtech PLC, a company traded on the London Stock Exchange’s Main Market and is part of the FTSE 250 Index. Safecap Investments Ltd is a licensed and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under the license no. 092/08 and by the Financial Services Board. Additionally, Market.com is also authorized by the Financial Services Board (FSB) South Africa as a Financial Service provider.
Safecap is among the world’s fastest growing Forex and CFD providers, offering a user-friendly and user-oriented in-house trading platform for both web and mobile trading in a wide category of markets. Some of these markets include; shares, currencies, commodities, and indices. Markets.com allows its clients to trade over 2000 trading assets such as shares, indices, currency and commodity CFDs free of commission or fees on their trading platform.
Markets.com allows users to benefit from tight spreads, zero commission, and leverage ratios of up to 1:300 (where the default leverage is 1:50 (Terms and Conditions apply). Alongside the leverage ratio, the users also benefit from the number of tools including stop-loss, take profit, entry limit, and entry stop orders. Traders can also develop their own trading strategies using data provided for them on the platform in form of customizable charts, studies, in-depth analysis, an economic calendar, and accurate trading signals. Both entry level traders and expert traders can benefit from this amount of data representation.
In October 2014, markets.com entered into a partnership with the English Football Club, Arsenal F.C, with their belief of expanding their shared belief in global and constant excellence. This allows markets.com users to benefit from the partnership and stands a chance to win the Markets.com-Arsenal F.C. VIP hospitality treatment which includes tickets to a big game at the Emirates Stadium.
Markets.com offers a minimum initial deposit of $100 to finance a real trading account while on the other hand, traders can benefit from a free demo account with zero risks involved.
Markets.com is highly flexible when it comes to the trading platforms and software the users can use. These include;
- Market MultiTerminal
- Sirix WebTrader
- Markets Mobile Trader
- Markets Web Trader
This is done under a single account system which allows users to operate both a full download, mobile or web-optimized trading platform. The user can also manage their accounts over mobile or web to initiate deposits, withdrawals and uploading documents.
Deposit and withdrawal options
Payment methods users can access include;
- Credit/Debit Cards- including MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, and Diners Club.
- Wire Transfer- the users can make direct bank-to-bank or person to institution.
- Fast Wire Transfer- the funds can be transferred in the user’s local currency in order to same on conversion costs and fees.
- Electronic Wallet- Such as PayPal and Skrill.
- Additional methods include; Multibanco (Portugal), iDeal (Netherlands), Giropay (Germany), and Sofort (Germany and Austria).
Markets.com allows its users to trade over 2000 assets from a number of markets including:
- Shares- Markets.com provides shares CFDs from 12 major markets with zero commission and benefits from dividends, with leverage of up to 1:10.
- Forex- User can trade up to 50 pairs, including all majors, minors and many exotics, 24 hours a day with leverage of up to 1:300.
- Crypto- Users can trade more than 10 pairs including; Bitcoin, Ethereum and Dash, 24 hours a day 7 days a week, with leverage of up to 1:10.
- Indices- Users can trader the world’s most prolific indices from more than 20 countries, including S&P 500, NASDAQ, Nikkei, DAX, FTSE 100, among others, with leverage of up to 1:150.
- ETFs- Users can benefit from the zero commission and no fee ETF trading with tight spreads.
- Commodities- Users can trade both hard and soft commodity CFDs in the world with leverage of up to 1:200.
Customer support contact numbers are available for 35 countries, 24 hours 5 days a week. Customer support can also be contacted through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for customer relations or Info@markets.com for general customer support. On the other hand, the trading desk can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Markets.com offers world-class safety for their clients’ funds and personal details. In addition to;
- Encrypted communications
- SAS 70 certified data centers
- SSL protection software for all transmitted information
- LEVEL 1 PCI compliant payment processing
- Segregated clients’ funds account
- Strict Safety and security protocols
- Investor compensation fund
Markets.com is operated by a company with a steady and reliable backing thereby making markets.com a reliable and outstanding broker. The platform is beginner friendly offering a free demo account and educational resources including; webinars. For the case of expert traders, the platform allows them to use the tools at their disposal to execute their own trading strategies.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 73% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with these providers.
You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.